When you purchase the Virtual Orientation in a Box you will get:
Templates and materials that you can quickly customize to meet your program’s needs, including:
– Orientation Facilitator Outline that includes learning outcomes and technical guidance
– Slides template with AmeriCorps branding
– Interactive Activities to use for teaching members about AmeriCorps history and Prohibited Activities with both low tech and high tech options
– A guidance document for members about how to use Zoom and how to prepare for the tech requirements of a virtual orientation
– Simple low-tech activities to use for icebreakers and team building both in-zoom and offline between training sessions
– Scenarios to use for an interactive session for members on how to handle typical challenges
– Orientation Evaluation Template
– Orientation Agenda Template
– Recommended videos and additional resources to share with members
Project Management tools to help you as the program manager make sure everything is ready in time and the orientation goes smoothly:
– Pre-Orientation Tech Quiz Template to assess member’s tech needs
– Pre and Post Orientation Email Templates
– Cheat sheet for facilitating on zoom, including how to set up your camera and workspace and how to use the basic features or troubleshoot common issues
– Day of Checklist for you to ready yourself and your workspace as the facilitator
– Tips for you and your members for what to wear when you present on camera
Weekly Q&A Calls with Sharon Tewksbury-Bloom, professional facilitator and AmeriCorps expert:
– Hop on one or all of the Q&A calls in order to get help directly in customizing the resources to meet your program needs.
– Practice using Zoom or get help with specific features during the calls.
– Bring your own idea or activity to the call and I can help you adapt it to the virtual environment.
COST: $475 per program
You may have access for up to 2 staff members from your program.
You have full access to all of the materials provided and may use them for as long as you want.